We produce and deliver liquid fuels and petroleum-based products that are the lifeblood of the nation’s economy and offer many opportunities for a rewarding professional career.
How to Apply
Our staffing activities are automated through the MDU online career center. Although you can download applications and submit them by mail, we encourage you to use our online application process at jobs.mdu.com
To get started, register and set up your personal user profile. You'll be able to log in quickly on future visits; save job applications that you have started; save applications you've submitted; and keep your personal contact information up to date. Register now and check back often for the updated job listings.
The benefit of being a part of the new Dakota Prairie Refining TEAM!
Employee benefits are an important part of our total compensation program. The company’s philosophy is to provide and maintain competitive, cost-effective and flexible benefit programs that:
- Attract and retain top talent
- Support business needs and the changing work force
- Foster shared responsibility and encourage wise consumerism
- Are easy to understand and administer
The company offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan contributions
- Life insurance for employees, spouses and dependents
- Accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D) insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Disability insurance
- Education assistance
- Sick leave
Benefits offered to employees are subject to the benefit eligibility criteria.